Air Quality Testing & Environmental Services

Ontario:  (416) 858-2866
Alberta: (780) 790-7101

What happens if I do not want to carry out the recommended changes if I am renting the property?

In most cases, failure to carry out our recommendations would be considered negligence in the eyes of the law. A tenant may only move out, but very possibly, more drastic measures are indeed available to those who are disgruntled. A lawsuit may commence as well as the tenant refusing to pay his or her rent until remediation of the offending material is completed.

Posted in: General Questions